"Life will bring you pain all by itself. Your responsibility is to create joy."
Success Rates of Hypnotherapy Modality according to the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis:
• Single Individual Session: 17 - 20% success rate
• Three Individual Sessions: 45 - 50% success rate
• Five or More Individual Sessions: 85 - 90% success rate
Alfred A. Barrios, Ph. D., discovered the following success rates for hypnotherapy versus other therapeutic methods:
• Psychoanalysis: 38% recovery after 600 sessions
• Behavior Therapy: 72% recovery after 22 sessions
• Hypnotherapy: 93% recovery after 6 sessions
Hypnotherapy is a very effective therapeutic option for many reasons. It can be used for anything from anxiety to weight loss, from relationship issues to blocks to progress in your work life. Hypnosis is fantastic for giving you the clarity, purpose, and plan you have been missing to making the changes you’ve been thinking about for so long. Did you know that only 8% of people who set NewYear’s Resolutions are successful in achieving their goal? About 75% make it through that first week, and then it drops dramatically.